What other alternative definitions can you come up with?
15 Notes/ Hide
- 1bridgewoman reblogged this from grammarlyblog
- 1bridgewoman likes this
- putdownthatspoon answered: A negotiation from which all parties walk away equally unhappy.
- shybutbold likes this
- sirentears likes this
- fyuzhn answered: I always liked the Calvin and Hobbes version. Something along the lines of a good compromise means everyone leaves angry.
- robinistachronicles likes this
- manikkai likes this
- super-rainbows reblogged this from grammarlyblog
- myfatherisdarthvader reblogged this from grammarlyblog
- anglophone-english-courses likes this
- wibblywobblygenderywendery likes this
- soredemonao answered: You learn that when you have kids, and I know exactly what this means. LOL That’s funny.
- soredemonao likes this
- grammarlyblog posted this