March Forth: We Want YOU to Participate in National Grammar Day
Do grammar mistakes drive you crazy? Do you appreciate a perfectly placed vocabulary word?
March 4, 2013 is National Grammar Day — an annual celebration of language. In preparation, Grammarly is interested in learning about how writers are writing in your neighborhood.
Capture a photo of exceptional, funny, or awkward writing, and share it with Grammarly by March 1, 2013. Your photo may be featured on Grammarly’s Facebook page, and it will be entered for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Grammarly’s National Grammar Day Photo Contest will take place from February 22, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. PT through March 1, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. PT. To enter, participants must “Like” Grammarly’s Facebook page, and then:
Visit the contest tab
Upload a photo of the funniest or most awkward writing error you can find
Click “submit entry”
Each participant may submit two contest entries. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of the Grammarly team; profane submissions will be disqualified. The contest is open to participants worldwide, but each must have a valid email address for potential receipt of a $100 Amazon gift card.
17 Notes/ Hide
- mary-kathleen-heuvelman reblogged this from grammarlyblog
- nevadunn likes this
- andee404 likes this
- j-lion likes this
- incaseofemergencybreakdown reblogged this from englishmajorhumor
- incaseofemergencybreakdown likes this
- marthagiraffe likes this
- marthagiraffe reblogged this from englishmajorhumor
- englishmajorhumor reblogged this from grammarlyblog and added:
- thelasthairbender likes this
- thelasthairbender reblogged this from grammarlyblog
- 365forchange reblogged this from grammarlyblog and added:
- redbiird likes this
- grammar-checklist reblogged this from grammarlyblog and added:
- dixiebelle28 likes this
- skinheadinthedesert likes this
- grammarlyblog posted this